Happy Halloween everyone! This holiday seems to have lasted forever. Last weekend we took the kids to a neighborhood party where they got to parade around in their costumes, make crafts, and win pumpkins. Right after that, we took off up to Mesa to Tom's uncle's to let the kids play and then go to a trunk-or-treat and ward party where we enjoyed some spicy chili and cornbread. The picture at the left is of Tayler at the neighborhood party. I just love this picture of her!

Tonight for Halloween we followed our neighbors up to a different neighborhood in Queen Creek called Pecan Creek where we were told had the best neighborhood to trick-or-treat in. They were right. I have never seen so many kids out in one night! It was unreal. the kids had to stand in line at some doors to get their treats. Trick-or-treating in Arizona is awesome. The weather was a perfect 84 degrees. We didn't have to wear coats and gloves to stay warm which made it a great Halloween.













8 comments:
Look at those piles!!!!! Totally reminds me of trick or treating in Arizona. By the way I added something to my halloween post. I love the costumes. Except Conner...he scares me.
you guys look awesome... and Conner is scary!!! some like scary, some like cute huh?? And I'm with sonnet, look at the crap load of candy..... there a few extra pounds eh??!! GLad you had a long drawn out,candy filled all over Halloween.
Looks like your week was almost as busy as mine. I love your costumes, everyone looks so good! I love you guys!!
how cute! we missed you guys this year! I hope you guys had a happy halloween!
I would say they have a lot of candy. It wasn't really cold here, but it started to rain on and off. I am glad you guys had a great time. We miss you!!
Your kids always bank. The costumes all look great. I love Connners. Its so scary! Tayler and Porter look so cute. We missed you guys!
I can't believe how much candy they got. Not bad weather either. It was actually nice here for a change despite a little bit of rain but no coats so we can't complain.
Haha Tom WOULD be the pimp ;o) Your kids are super cute!
Post a Comment