Becky hates shrimp! Shrimp is one of my favorite things to eat and I think she is crazy for not liking it.
Becky enjoys cleaning and cooking. When she would come and stay with us for the weekends, she would always help cook and clean, sometimes she even bought groceries because she never wanted to feel like a mooch...which we never thought. We loved having her over.
Becky HATES the word moist! So say it to her whenever you can. We do!
Becky is great at cutting hair. She would cut my boys hair for me so I wouldn't have to take them in and pay for it.
Becky and I love to dip rolls in gravy or ranch for a snack! Yumm!
Her favorite cookies are frosted molasses cookies from the store and Pete's Treats.
Becky is tons of fun to go shopping with!
Becky has a great sense of style and ALWAYS looks perfect... even when she wakes up in the morning.
Becky is a very hard worker and does a great job at being a single mom.
Becky loves to go camping!
Becky has many nicknames: Beckaleck, Balloo, B-Hinds...oh, and Becky Bucket.
And Becky is the best-est-est friend a sister could ask for! I love you so much and hope you have a fabulous birthday filled with fun, family and friends, and a yummy, MOIST cake!

6 comments:
How sweet!!! Happy birthday Becky! Hope you have a moist one...HEHEHE
Happy Birthday Becky. I love You!
I'm proud to say your my daughter Becky Bucket. What a great Mom you are to little man Jaxon. We know how much he loves you.
We love you Becky but MOIST of all we wish you a Happy Birthday!
Kelli, I love and miss you so much! That made me laugh and my eyes moist at the same time. I miss my best friend. Thank you so much for the shirt and dvd. I got it in the mail today! I LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!Thanks for making my birthday that much better! Wish you guys were here.
Hey come take my poll girl!
I hope your birthday outing was fun.
Post a Comment