Over the past few days I have been going through my pictures on the computer to organize them by month, year, and occasion. I have also been trying to find all of my videos to label them and put them into my Home Videos folder according to date. While labeling and relocating my videos, I found this one of Tayler from October 26, 2004, when she was 3, saying hello to Nana. I keep playing it over and over because love to hear her cute, tiny, little voice. I cannot believe how fast they grow up! I will be sharing more videos that I have found later.
3 comments:
Oh, such a cute little girl . I wish I could hear my children's voices when they where little. What a treasure! I cant wait to see what else you find.
Love ya!
Cute...I can't believe her cute little voice,so fun.
Hope you guys are doing well down there in AZ, land of the loser Juan McElderly McCain. Tayler is a cutie I must agree.
Post a Comment