Sunday, November 2, 2008

So Small, Yet So Big

Some nights I am so exhausted that when I go to bed I am asleep before my head hits the pillow. But do you ever have those nights where you lay in bed and you just can't fall asleep and you start thinking about EVERYTHING? Well I had one of those nights last night and I swear it took me forever to fall asleep. But I got to thinking about cameras. Ya weird, I know, but seriously, it is so small but yet so amazing (and they just keep getting smaller). With that little camera, I can take so many pictures of anything I want, from the birth of my kids to the Grand Canyon, and that tiny little camera will hold the Grand Canyon and make it last forever on a teeny, tiny, little memory card. With that teeny, tiny, little memory card I can take it out and put it in my computer and then I can see that Grand Canyon on my computer screen or send it off to get developed and have a picture that will help me remember the day I saw the Grand Canyon or the day that Conner, Tayler, and Porter were born. Aren't cameras AMAZING!? We have cameras built into our laptops and even in our phones. We can take a picture with our phone and within seconds send them to a loved one. I am so grateful for the technologies that are available for us.

6 comments:

Becky & Jaxon said...

That is so funny. I can't believe that picture with the camera telephone. It's weird to think that when we were little there weren't sell phones and the ones that came out were huge. Crazy the technology these days. Are you working on your blog right now?

Francis Family said...

Yes...I am trying a new look for my blog. Hopefully I get it done soon.

aShLie JaNe said...

Umm.. the ball i in YOUR court now. I have already tried to hang out MANY a time,so if you mean what you said, it is YOUR turn now to call me stinker. :)

aShLie JaNe said...

Uhh sorry.. this was meant for Becky. :) haa

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. I love technology... I love all the things you can do with the touch of a button.

Becky & Jaxon said...

I love your page! It looks so good. Thanks for working on mine, I love it! You're the best!