Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Community Party

Over the weekend we went to our community's birthday party. The kids had lots of fun at the party playing on the big blow-up jump things, animal zoo, face painting, and rock climbing. Conner was so good at getting to the top. Tayler barely weighed enough to climb but she was so determined to do it. Whenever she couldn't reach and fell down, she got back up and tried again. Porter too barely weighed enough, but tried very hard considering he was too short to reach most of the holds. At the petting zoo the kids walked around and were able to pet pigs, chickens, goats, and bunnies. Conner stopped to pet a goat and it jusped right up on him. I think it liked him. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun.... my step kids love rock climbing to... it's quite a workout.

Bean said...

We are going to a farm here soon and I hope I can hold a little pig. I love pigs! Looks like you guys had fun.

Sonnet said...

Conner seems like he likes the goat for sure. I love seeing them without coats!

The Rives said...

Looks like loads of fun! I miss all of you very much!!!