
These were some of my favorite picture of all of us so I took a lot of time to make sure these pages turned out pefect.

The page below's journaling reads: "Years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain. This was their first time to the ocean (except for Porter when he was 6 months old...I don't think that counts). They had so much fun chasing the waves, building castles, and finding rock and seashells.

Below: Tayler dressed up like Tinkerbell at Disneyland which is just like her. She has always been our little pixie girl just like Tinkerbell...and spunky too!

5 comments:
Wow, wow, wow!!! Those look amazing, you have quite the eye for making layouts!
that's good work... and time consuming... that's why i gave up scrapbooking for blogging... I just hated scrapbooking!!!! But yours are much nicer than my thrown together as fast as possible books!
Looking good! Way more advanced than when we were doing it how many years ago! I love Oceanside. Of course so does Dave since he was born there. Thats where his family owned a home for years. Too bad that sold it!
Such cute pages! Too bad you don't live closer...we could scrapbook. :) Any tips about Disneyland, we're going this fall...this is my first time!
That's awesome! I have only done a few pages & they never look as cool as that! I wish I was more organized and did pretty stuff when I scrapbook!
Post a Comment