Today my neighbor called me up wondering if Tom and I would like to go see Lion King with them at ASU. I asked her how much the tickets were and she said they were FREE. These tickets are over $70 each! Well of course we wanted to go. So we left at 4:30 to meet Tom at P.F. Changs for dinner before the play. The dinner was so good and guess what...it was FREE! Our neighbors wouldn't let us pay since we were helping them celebrate Herman's new job. After dinner we walked down to the theatre to see Lion King. It was soooo good! I loved the costumes and the props. They did and amazing job. I wish I could have gotten more pictures but cameras were not allowed, but I did manage to sneek a few at the end. We didn't get home until super late but it was well worth it.


2 comments:
Wow lucky!!!! I would love to see that. I LOVE LOVE PF Changs!!!
What a fun night! One word for it--JEALOUS!
Post a Comment