Friday, January 16, 2009

Proud Parent

Earlier this week I got a call from Porter's teacher telling me that Porter was chosen to be the student of the week and to go see him receive his award Friday morning at 8:30. Yesterday I received a letter from Tayler's teacher telling me that Tayler was chosen to be student of the week and to see her receive her award Friday morning at 9:00. So today I was at he school from 8:30-9:30 to see my cute kids receive their awards. Neither of them knew that they were chosen or that I was going to be at their school for their little assembly. It was so cute to see them stand up there in front of all their classmates because of their good behavior. They also got to pick out a pencil along with their awards.

2 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Keep up the good work Porter and Tayler! We love you!!

Bean said...

Great job! I love you guys!