:'o( Those jerks! Well I am sure there is something so much better! When I worked at HyClone in UT I tried for 5 of the jobs they had through out a one year period & at the end of the year the company was taken over and they started to lay people off....ALL 5 JOBS GOT LAID OFF! Can you believe that?? After that experience I realized that God knows what is gonna work for us. I hope you can find something you love soon! Also just go into the interviews you have in the future like you are the only one interviewing. Confidence really shines ;o)
6 comments:
Oh no, I'm sorry. Apparently there is something better out there waiting for you.
I'm sorry! Better luck next time.
Sorry, It's their loss.
That is the pits! I'm sorry!
Remember, it was an experience! I have been passed up for jobs too . . . actually, i'm sure we all have!
:'o( Those jerks! Well I am sure there is something so much better! When I worked at HyClone in UT I tried for 5 of the jobs they had through out a one year period & at the end of the year the company was taken over and they started to lay people off....ALL 5 JOBS GOT LAID OFF! Can you believe that?? After that experience I realized that God knows what is gonna work for us. I hope you can find something you love soon! Also just go into the interviews you have in the future like you are the only one interviewing. Confidence really shines ;o)
Post a Comment