Happy Birthday Porter!! Tomorrow is his birthday but today we celebrated his birthday with a family BBQ full of hamburgers, hot dogs, fruit salad, pasta, salad, chips, and lemonade. Porter had a great time with his cousins jumping on the trampoline and play some Wii games uncle Nick brought over. Thanks to all of you that came to help him celebrate turning into a big five year old.









4 comments:
Kelli - Just thought I'd pop in and say "hi" to ya'll, and happy birthday to Porter. I miss you and your cute kids! Sounds like you're having a great summer doing lots of fun things. You are such a great mom and wife, and so talented. You can just tell by your blog. Your hair looks very cute too. Hope getting back to school goes well for you and your kids. Take care,
-Darci
It looks like Porter had a very happy birthday. I wish we could have been there to celebrate it with him.
I wish we could have made it to your party. We will come and visit you when we get back. I'm glad you had a wonderful Birthday.
We love you and we'll see ya soon.
NaNa and PaPa
He sure looks happy!
Post a Comment