Michele came over tonight with her kids, except for Hailey who was at her grandma's house. It was so good to see them. We haven't seen Jayden in a while since he was in California. We hope you guys come over more often and maybe we can even have a picnic at the park!

Kennedi is such a cutie and she doesn't like to get her picture taken but I was able to get this one in!

Kennedi is such a cutie and she doesn't like to get her picture taken but I was able to get this one in!

2 comments:
Thanks for your posts, it was fun to see everyone. I'm sad that I didn't get to see Jayden while I was there. He has grown so much!
I love you!
Thanks for dinner last night. We had a nice visit with your family and Michele's. Sorry you don't feel good. I hope you'll be feeling better tomorrow. Love ya!
Post a Comment