I am the happiest mom in the world! School started today! Wahoo! Can you tell I am happy? Don't get me wrong...I love my kids and I love having them around...but...I really do enjoy the routine of school and the feeling of normalcy with my kids having strict bedtimes, dinner at 5:30, etc... Oh ok...I am so excited for some peace and quiet!! The bickering and fighting over the summer was enough to drive me mad!
Conner is a big fifth grader and bummed about it because he says the work is going to be harder. His teacher is Mrs. Thompson. Tayler is now in a full day of school as a first grader and her teacher is Mrs. Stayner. Porter is my little Kindergartener and his teacher is Mrs. Savage. Jaxon is going to start another year of Pre-School if we can find somewhere for him to go.

Conner is a big fifth grader and bummed about it because he says the work is going to be harder. His teacher is Mrs. Thompson. Tayler is now in a full day of school as a first grader and her teacher is Mrs. Stayner. Porter is my little Kindergartener and his teacher is Mrs. Savage. Jaxon is going to start another year of Pre-School if we can find somewhere for him to go.






3 comments:
Don't they all look so cute and ready for their first day of school. It looks like you found Porter a backpack with a head & 2 legs. Funny little people.
I feel your happiness. Thats how felt when my kids started school!!!
so what is this that I hear. I move back and now your moving! I was so sad when I found out. That makes me sad. I know you have to do what is best for your family but that makes me sad that you will leave. Well I hope to see you some before you go. I love you guys!
Post a Comment