I haven't been feeling very well the last few days, so while I was laying in bed I decided to see what was on tv when I came across this show that brought back some great memories. When I was about four or five...probably five...when we were living in West Valley, there was this show on television that was very popular called The Greatest American Hero. Well, I had no clue about the show, but my dad had a karaoke tape that had the introduction song from the show on it. Every once in a while my dad would play the music and sing the song and his stereo system. Well, being five and pretty naive, I thought that my dad was this singer to this song, and I loved it. If any of you have never seen the sitcom, here is the introduction...some of you may recognize it. Oh...and no my dad doesn't sing the song. It is called Believe it or Not sung by Joey Scarbury.
6 comments:
I remember watching this show. Time sure goes by so fast!!! I can't believe we are both grown and have kids of our own. It feels like yesterday when we were just little listening to Dad sing The Greatest American Hero song.
I remember this show too. Its weird what you forget until you see just a little piece.
I totally remember that show! I remember watching it with my brother Ryan. Good times.
That's where this song comes from?!? No joking, this is one of my favorite songs!
My neighbor sings that on the answering maching!! WEIRD!!
Kindergarten me and my friend would run out to the edge of the black top first thing during recess and try to fly over the lawn. Inevitably we would come crashing down getting grass stains from flying lessons. Fun show though. I still remember the words to that song strangely enough.
Post a Comment