For Porter's birthday his Grandma & Grandpa Francis said he could have a sleepover by himself (meaning without Conner or Tayler) for his birthday present. Today he woke up and decided that today was the day he wanted to have his sleepover. I drove him over at about 4:30 but what should have been a 10 minute drive ended up being a 1/2 hour drive due to traffic and trying to take side roads, which didn't help get me there faster. I can't wait until the Legacy Highway is done. I AM TIRED OF CONSTRUCTION! Back to the subject, for dinner they had steak, french fries, and watermelon. They played Skip-Bo and from what I heard, Porter beat Grandma & Grandpa and they didn't even get to turn over one card. Way to go Porter. He had so much fun that he didn't want to come home.

No comments:
Post a Comment