Saturday, July 5, 2008

Robinson Reunion

After a long night out watching fireworks, we woke up early to get ready for a family reunion down in Utah County. Once we arrived I took out my camera to take pictures. I pushed the button to take a picture and I got a message on the screen...NO MEMORY CARD! Ugh! I forgot to take it out of my computer after I uploaded the firework pictures. Tom's dad thankfully had a spare camera on him and let me borrow it. Thank you so much!! I got some good pictures but was bummed I didn't get more of the family. Hopefully some of you out there have some to share.

The park we went to was in Cedar Hills and it was a beautiful park with lots of shade and a small stream that runs through it. The kids had a lot of fun in the water and got really wet and muddy...well, except for Porter. Once he tried to get in the river he slipped and got his rear end dirty. He decided that it wasn't worth getting dirty. LOL! He is my little neat freak. It seems that everywhere we have gone the kids seem to find a way to get wet. So I have decided that every where I go this summer I should have swim suits packed just in case. Best to be prepared.

We had to leave the reunion early due to Tom working the Parade of Homes. I really would have liked to have stayed and visit longer.

2 comments:

Sonnet said...

There always seems to be at least one neat freak in every family. Its always fun having reunions.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh that looks like you had fun! The water looks nice and cool! Always nice to spend time with family!