Awww I love how you do these tributes to people! I saw the father's day thing on a lot of friend's blogs, but I never did it...maybe next year ;o) Anywho I think it's cool :O)
And I know Father's Day was in June, but yeah haha & I know this was for your dad's b-day & anniversary for your parents...I am so random LOL!
Love the pics. I Miss them so much!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awww I love how you do these tributes to people! I saw the father's day thing on a lot of friend's blogs, but I never did it...maybe next year ;o) Anywho I think it's cool :O)
And I know Father's Day was in June, but yeah haha & I know this was for your dad's b-day & anniversary for your parents...I am so random LOL!
Love the pics. I Miss them so much!
Post a Comment