Here we are gain at Lagoon, but this time we came without the kids and with our friend Hans. The last two times we came the Samurai was closed but it was running today and we got to finally ride it. Wicked is still my favorite ride. The line for it was way too long to go on it as many times as I would have liked.
Hans and I went on the Catapult together since Tom is afraid of heights. According to Lagoon, the Catapult has a specially designed spring machine that operates by applying over forty tons of force to the extension springs. When launched, you will experience forces similar to astronauts as they are rocketed from ground level to well over 200 feet in the air. At the highest point, you will become weightless momentarily as they freely rotate forward and backward before they are pulled back to Earth.
I don't know about all the weightless stuff, but the ride was SO MUCH FUN!!! My favorite part was of course the launch. I love that feeling you get when your stomach drops. Once we were in the air, the ball rotated so that on our way down we were face first! There is nothing cooler than watching the ground scream toward you as you fall. I can't wait to do it again! Thanks Dad, Mom, and Jen for watching the kids.
Hans and I went on the Catapult together since Tom is afraid of heights. According to Lagoon, the Catapult has a specially designed spring machine that operates by applying over forty tons of force to the extension springs. When launched, you will experience forces similar to astronauts as they are rocketed from ground level to well over 200 feet in the air. At the highest point, you will become weightless momentarily as they freely rotate forward and backward before they are pulled back to Earth.
I don't know about all the weightless stuff, but the ride was SO MUCH FUN!!! My favorite part was of course the launch. I love that feeling you get when your stomach drops. Once we were in the air, the ball rotated so that on our way down we were face first! There is nothing cooler than watching the ground scream toward you as you fall. I can't wait to do it again! Thanks Dad, Mom, and Jen for watching the kids.
4 comments:
I thought you were one of the stars in the sky. You shot up so high. I got sick to my stomach thinking about you being so high up there. I can't believe you liked it. You're one crazy girl. I need to go lay down now.
Oh my gosh. I would freakin' freak out. I am with Tom on this one. I have a fear of heights and I don't know if I could control myself. Wow you are totally crazy girl! Congratulations for completion WOW! Just watching it made me ill. Glad everything stayed inside!!!
Ive always wanted to ride that one!! Did you like that one more than the Sky Coaster??
glad people like it.... I think if I went on it, they would be breaking out the hose!!
Post a Comment