Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another Year

Wow! I can't believe another year has gone by and I am now another year older. I have received many calls today asking if I feel old...should I? Is 30 really that big a deal? I don't feel any older...hopefully I don't look too much older.

After Tom got off work we met my parents, Jen, Becky, and Karter at Lonestar for dinner. After dinner we grabbed the kids and headed up to a house in North Salt Lake that overlooks the golf course to watch the fireworks. We brought some glow sticks to share with everyone there and all the kids had fun making different shapes with them. The house was absolutely gorgeous and had an amazing view. The kids had a blast tonight and want to do it every year.

5 comments:

Sonnet said...

Sounded fun...looks like you got some good pictures out of it.

Anonymous said...

I commented on Kathlene's too, a fourth of July birthday would be so cool. Fireworks for your birthday.... freaking sweet. 30's nothing.... I have friends that are in thier 70's and 80's.. in a nursing home.... what I'm saying is YOUR NOT OLD

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Wow what a pretty day. I miss you kelli. I hope that you had a really good birthday. We love you and Aaron and I can't wait to spend some more time with you.

The Rives said...

That is a way nice view. It would have been fun to go.

Stacy said...

Hey Kelli Happy birthday!
We were there too! That is where my parents live by Eaglewood Golf Course!