Today is my favorite day of the year. How does it get any better? Today always seems to be filled with great food, family, and fun. We went to Tom's parents today for a combined birthday steak dinner. Yum! I also go to go shopping with my birthday money! Wahoo! I bought 6 shirts, white flip flops, and 2 capris all for $75!!! After dinner we drove over to the DATC in Kaysville to set up for the fireworks and to sell some glo-sticks. Sonnet and Dave came with their kids and it was so nice to see them! We also had Mom & Dad, Michele, Jayden, Haylie, Kennedi, Jen, Dallas, and Olivia. Hopefully we have more family and friends next year.















7 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish I could have been there! Kelli, how do you make your green section on your blog wider and not so skinny? I love you!
It was great to see you guys! Id love to do this every year.
Thank you so so much! I love you!
We had fun spending time with you and the kids. That was nice of Tom's parents to save a spot for us all. You sure had a big full week with 2 birthdays and the 4th. Now you can relax.
Oh I love all the pictures. It is so good to see everyone on there. It looks like you all had so much fun. Davis Is our favorite place to go. Aaron and I were talking about it on the fourth. Thanks for sharing all the great pics!
That was fun. Too bad the fireworks didn't last that long. It was great to hang out with everyone.
looks so fun.... maybe i'll have to come next year. we just sat around because our fireworks are on the 3rd... ya totally lame!!!!
Post a Comment