Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Tom!!

Happy Birthday Baby!! I just want you to know how much I love and adore you! You are the light of my life and I am so lucky to get to spend forever with you. Thank you for all of your hard work and for being such a great huband and father.

5 comments:

birdeeb said...

Yeah dude Happy Birthday ;o) I especially like the guitar pic haha ;o) And the pic next to the guitar one on the left looks just like Porter!!

Sonnet said...

How precious! Happy birthday Tom! Ya old fart..hehe

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh we missed it. We are sorry Tom! WE hope that you had a fun birthday! We miss you guys so much and look forward to the day we can celebrate more with you! We hope it was a great birthday!

birdeeb said...

Kelly was your birthday on the 3rd?? Great now I feel like a total jerk! Well HAPPY BELATED B-DAY!! ;o)