If any of you were trying to get a hold of us this weekend we will not be home. Tom and I decided last minute to take the kids away for spring break. We have no plans...all we knew is that we didn't want to stay where it is cold. It snowed at our house last night and the weatherman said not to expect a warm weekend until Monday. Not my kind of spring break. So here we are in Mesquite, Nevada. The weather is nice at a perfect 75 degrees. We made it here at about 6:30 pm and set off for dinner. This is not a kid friendly place for eating out. At the buffets a 4 year old pays the same price as an adult! $90 for the family to eat. We did find a place to eat after calling around to all the casinos...The Virgin River. For a whopping $45 the whole family enjoyed an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet filled with shrimp, crap, scallops and lot of yummy food. The kids fully enjoyed it and we even wondered if Porter would be able to keep it all down because he ate so much. We made it back to the hotel to watch some movies and rest up for a fun filled day of swimming, miniature golfing, go-cart racing! After tomorrow we aren't sure where we will end up...maybe, the Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Vegas...who knows, but we do know we will have fun and sun wherever we go.

2 comments:
Good for you guys. I think that is awesome. Sometimes I just wish that Aaron and I could just take off and go on an adventure without planning anything. That sounds like so much fun. I am jealous. Well I am sure you guys will continue to have tonz of fun. I can't wait to see where you guys go next. Love you guys!
Yeah I hear ya on that..My kids are on Spring Break too. Actually we got up to 60 in Logan yesterday and we all got sunburns. Still not as fun as spur of the moment going wherever. Thats cool you guys did that. Ive been to that pool. Have fun!!
Post a Comment