Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun Day #3

Today we went to outer space. We all walked on the moon, played on Mars, and picked up heavy meteorites at the Clark Planetarium. Becky and I had a hair-raising experience. We had 8000 volts of electricity run through. It was neat to feel it as the electricity ran through you. After, we all held hands and someone and the beginning of the line touched a metal plate on the wall and the person at the end touched hands with a guys touching the electricity ball, once they touched hands we all got shocked. Jaxon wasn't too sure about being shocked while the other kids thought it was funny to be shocked. I was the only one to do it three times. Another great day of family fun.

4 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

What happened to the jumping pictures. Did you change it? I swear I left a comment this morning. HOw funny! IT looks like you guys had fun. I like the one with the static going through your hair. I am jealous about all the fun you are having.

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys!

Becky & Jaxon said...

We had a lot of fun!

Sonnet said...

I keep forgetting to tell you that I love your blog layout. How did you do your header?