Monday, April 21, 2008

A baby in the house!

Yesterday Jen and Dallas brought Olivia over to stay for 2 weeks! We have really enjoyed the day we've had with her so far and are looking forward to many more fun days. It has been a little different having a baby around the house again. Olivia is a perfect angel and sleeps so much better than my kids ever did. We can get enough of her and she gets tons of kisses all the time. Porter has even helped feed her a bottle and felt like a big boy helping her out. Jen I promise that I will take good care of her and love her like my own.

5 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh how fun. I love that pic of you and livie. YOur so pretty! I miss your good hugs!I am sure that you guys are going to have tonz of fun together.

Bean said...

I know that you will take good care of her, Jenn should have no worries. I know how she feels, I'm going to leave my kids for ten days and that is going to be hard! I will miss them all so much!!!

The Rives said...

I wanna cry seeing her. I can't smell her sent on her pajamas anymmore. I still sleep with them. I love her so much. I am glad you are having fun with her. Thanks again for taking care of her.

Sonnet said...

Why do you have her for 2 weeks? Are they on vacation? How precious!!

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to have your nieces and nephews stay over. I love when they come stay with me.