Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fun Day #4

Our last big outing for spring break was spent at the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. There was so many neat things to see! The kids were amazed at how big the dinosaurs were, but I think they really enjoyed the hand on activities the most. The first activity the kids played with water and sand and used the water to uncover dinosaurs. We had to bribe the kids with food to get them to leave so that we could finish the rest of the museum. The second and last activity was digging in dirt to uncover dinosaur bones. The kids were so excited when they brushed the dirt away and found bones. After 3 1/2 hours at the museum we finally left to get food. We were all starving!


3 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

THose are some great pictures. I like the one of the shark going to eat the children. HEHEHEH. That is so cool that they can find fossils in the sand. Totally cool. where is that at? I wanna go. Very cool. You guys have so much fun. I think it is great all the fun you are having. I hope that when We move back we will have time to hang out and do fun things. We miss you guys a ton. Aaron always talks about how much he misses his munchkins and his sisters that live so far away. Someday we will be all together. Thanks for sharing all your fun pictures.We love you guys!

Bean said...

Hey, all of us wont be in Utah I will still be here. Dont forget me already!

Robert and Jill said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had quite an adventure! It's wonderful to have these special days with family and the wonderful pictures to help you remember these happy times all of your lives.