Today ended up being a very busy day. It started out trying to find a white collar dress shirt for Conner's costume since he left his at a friends house. I didn't end up getting one...the DI was out...apparently everyone was Dracula for Halloween and needed a white dress shirt. The next stop was to take Tayler to school and watch the parade for the parents. While we waited for the parade to start, Porter fell asleep on the gym floor. He looked so cute laying there in his Sulley costume. Later after the kids were out at school, Pleasant Grove City had Trick or Treating at city park. Surprisingly the kids ended up getting a lot of candy. After that we went home to paint Conner's face and color his hair and then off the Trunk or Treating at the church. Tom was dressed as Batman! Love the boots Tom! Becky came down with Jaxon to trick or treat with us. It was so cute to see Porter and Jaxon dressed up as Mike and Sulley from Monsters INC. Tayler was such a trooper and did not complain once about being out so long. It helped to have her friend Ericka with her. The kids got so much candy that they couldn't carry their bags at the end of the night. We were out all night trick or treating. My feet hurt so bad at the end of the night! Happy Halloween!















5 comments:
Wow cute costumes. I think Tom's is the scariest. LOL! I am glad that the kids had fun. I can't wait till Olivia can go out.
I love their costumes. Halloween is a hard day to get anything done without it being a chore. I am glad you had a lot of fun. They are so cute in their costumes. I love that I get to be apart of all the fun even though we are not there. THanks for sharing. Love ya!
You all look so great! I give you and Tom "props" for being so festive too! :)
We had so much fun going out with you guys! Thanks for having us over. Love you!
That is so cute! Well minus Tom LOL....You said, "Nice boots..." I say, "Nice spandex ROFL!" I think it's cool though that he actually will dress up ;o) My husband won't do it :*o( haha
Post a Comment