The clouds started rolling in after the kids got home from school so we figured we'd better get the leaves bagged up before they got wet from the rain. Conner bagged and I raked while Tayler held the bag. The kids did get to play in them for a little before we got them cleaned up.
Tayler didn't care to lay in the leaves...she didn't like the feel of them on her neck. Plus she heard the thunder and ran for safety. She says she doesn't like the thunder. She must not be my child because the thunder in my favorite...I open all the windows when it starts to thunder!
Conner was all for throwing and laying in the leaves as Porter threw them at everyone.
Hallelujah we got them off the lawn before it rained!
Tayler didn't care to lay in the leaves...she didn't like the feel of them on her neck. Plus she heard the thunder and ran for safety. She says she doesn't like the thunder. She must not be my child because the thunder in my favorite...I open all the windows when it starts to thunder!
Conner was all for throwing and laying in the leaves as Porter threw them at everyone.
Hallelujah we got them off the lawn before it rained!
6 comments:
Leaves are so fun to play in. I really like your pumpkin. Let me know where and how you did that. Tell the kids I said "Hi and I miss you".
I love fall. They all are growing up so fast. We love you guys! WE can't wait to see you soon!
I love you page! Your kids look so cute. I miss them all so much!
Funny kids. I love the leaves, and I love the thunder and lighening. She must be a Francis!
I miss your little family so much. Have a Happy Halloween! From all of us.
I LOVE the Fall because of the leaves! Benjamin was born in November & so I have pics with him & leaves for 3 years now ;o) Your kids are so adorable & it looks like you guys have such fun!
Post a Comment