Well it took us long enough...we finally bought some pumpkins for the kids to gut and carve. I think that I did most of it though. Porter was all for it until he stuck his hand inside the pumpkin and felt goo. He would not touch it after he felt the insides. He asked Conner to finish it for him. Tayler waited patiently while I cleaned the others out to come and do hers. They couldn't wait to get the guts out to start carving until they realized that mom had to do that part too since they couldn't use a knife. Conner tried a little bit but ended up cutting his thumb. Thank goodness it was just a knick and no fingers were cut off. So the pumpkins got carve and I am sitting here enjoying the best part of pumpkin carving...SEEDS!





5 comments:
You did a good job. The seeds are the best reward. I can't wait till you come over. I miss you.
I like the all the pumpkins you guys did. I hope you had a fun Halloween.
Great pumpkins!
I love the pumpkins. You guys did a great job. I can't wait to see you all. WE love and miss you so much!
I have some pumpkins outside I need to get the seeds from! I roasted some this year & I think I seasoned them too much...the next ones I am just gonna do butter & salt haha
Post a Comment