The kids were so happy to wake up to snow this morning. Porter ran into my room this morning yelling "It snowed!" He wanted to go out at 7:00 this morning to make snow angels. I made them wait until after breakfast to play in the snow. They have been in and out of the house all day. They did finally end up making a snowman before the snow melted away. I told the kids all that I wanted was a snowman in my front yard! What a beautiful day it turned out to be. That is the way I like it...snow in the morning so that I can look at it and say "Oh, how pretty!" and then melt away by the afternoon so I don't have to go out in it or shovel the driveway!








3 comments:
i love making snow men. Too fun. Oh we miss you guys!
That is cool you got snow over there. The kids look like they had lots of fun.
How fun! My kiddos would would die to have snow here!
Post a Comment