Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday nights!

I just have to let you all know that I have found a new favorite TV show. It is called the Big Bang Theory on CBS at 7:30 (depending on where you live). You have to watch it!!! I laugh so hard every episode and then I cry when it is over because I want to watch more. My favorite character is Sheldon. He is a physicist with OCD and does not get sarcasm. Watch it and tell me what you think.
I wouldn't know what we'd do if we didn't have TeVo because there would be no way to fit our shows all in one night. The other shows that we must see include Heroes, Prison Break, Journeyman, and a must is Monday Night Football!!

2 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

that is cool. We watch prison break and heros. I don't know If we can fit another one in but I guess I will try to watch one episode. We really like chuck and it is on mondays too. It is really funny too. We get together with some friends and make it our family night. IT is fun. Miss ya and love ya!

The Rives said...

Hero is by far my favorite of them. I have so many shows that I watch and tivo on Monday, it may be hard to watch that new one you found. I will check it out though.