Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Black-out

Tonight after we got home from pack meeting the power went out. The kids thought it was fun to go around in the dark until I got some candles lit. Because the power went out tonight it made me realize that I am not ready at all for a disaster or an outage. I did not have any batteries for my flashlights and I only had a few candles to light. I better get on that. It was a bummer that the power came back on after about 10 minutes. Oh well it was fun while it lasted!

3 comments:

Bean said...

Pretty Tayler!

Sonnet said...

How cute. Yeah when I get the chance Ill have to post on my blog why our power went out at 3 in the morning.

birdeeb said...

I kind of freak out when the lights go out haha! Every time it has happened without Chris here & so I will give the kids a quick bath & we drive to Domino's, where Chris works... ;o) It's maybe happened 3 times total in the 6 years we have been married ;o)