Saturday, October 6, 2007

Conference


Last week in Elders Corum, Tom got 4 tickets to go see General Conference. Last night we spent the night at Tom's parents house so that we could get up bright and early to take Conner to Conference. Grandma and Grandpa watched Tayler and Porter while we went to the morning session. The kids really enjoyed being with Grandma and Grandpa and playing skip-bo. Conner enjoyed being at Conference and looking at how many people were in the building and all the cameras around. He kept trying to figure out which cameras they were using. We gave Tom's best friend, Curt, the extra ticket so he met us there and after Conference we all went out to eat at Rodizio's.

6 comments:

The Rives said...

That is good you guys went. I have never been in the conference center. I have been only in the Tabernacle.

Lisa said...

How fun! What a great conference to be at. This last session was one of my all-time favorites!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

how fun. That is cool that you guys were able to go. what an event and conference was so good this year. Alot of what I needed to hear. I am glad that you got to go conner and spend time with your mom and dad too. We miss you guys!

Sonnet said...

How fun for Conner to go. I love your palm trees by the way. Oh to be somewhere tropical.

Robert and Jill said...

New Blog address
http://www.war-nick.blogspot.com/

birdeeb said...

That is soooooo cool! I love the shots in the conference center! Tom's dad is looking so much older then when I saw him last! His momma is still a babe ;o). Good times...do his parent's live in UT?