Monday, December 1, 2008

My Baby is Growing Up

Have you ever looked at your kids and wondered where the time went, how did they grow up so fast? I think the realization that my kids are no longer babies just hit me. There is no more chubby baby fingers, no more baby fat rolls, no more round little bellies, no more nap times, no more shopping in the infant and toddler section, no more diapers, no more kids at home during the day, and now no more training wheels. Over the weekend Porter decided that he no longer needed training wheels, so off they went and began the UPS and DOWNS of learning to ride without the two little wheels to give support and balance. Porter did so well and only fell a few times but he learned so quick...and when I say quick I mean lightning FAST! Before I knew it I was standing there watching him go up and down the street showing me his new trick...standing up! My baby is now a big boy on two wheels!

3 comments:

The Rives said...

He is getting big. That is hard to realize they are growing up. Olivia does something new all the time.

Becky & Jaxon said...

Good job P
orter! I am so proud of you! Jaxon is amazed! You are getting so big!

Robert and Jill said...

Yea Porter! You're growing too fast!!