Since the kids have been out of school for a week now and have been severely bored due to the rainy past few days, we decided to do a bunch of crafts to keep them buys for a few hours. Our friends set up a table in their garage and we brought over some stuff to make some cool Christmas crafts.
The kids had a blast making star ornaments, painting, making reindeer antlers, Santa hats and a beard.







4 comments:
The beard is my favorite LOL!
I love the beard!!!
Wow good looking Santa, reindeer and star. It looks like a lot of fun. We miss you all.
That's awesome. I have a hard time thinking of things to do. I wish it was raining here... Instead we got like 8 feet of snow all weekend, and people who drive like it was rain. What do ya do?
Post a Comment