Since the kids are all in school and Tom is working I have been able to enjoy what I love to do (SCRAPBOOK) with some peace and quiet, no kids getting into my stuff, and no having to stop every five minutes do to anything for anyone. It has been very nice. I have been able to work on making a scrapbook for the Francis Family Reunion that we had last summer. I only have a few pages done but at least it is a start. Hopefully when I finish these I can make a Disneyland book from when we went almost 2 years ago and get my Christmas cards done.




5 comments:
Makes me think of how id come to your house to scrapbook & the convention we went to. That was fun. You did a good job!
Its exciting to have time to do what you want with a quite house. I love seeing all the pictures!
Good job Kelli. I could not do that.
I am green with envy!!
It looks so great. I wish I had the scrapbooking talent. You'll have to give me some tips!
Post a Comment