Tom had the idea that I should start doing Monday Memory like Flashback Friday. So since Christmas is coming near and we are away from family, I chose this picture of me & Porter, Becky & Jaxon, and Michele & Jayden from 2004 when the boys were all 1 year old. This picture was taken at my parents house in North Ogden. It is always nice to celebrate the holidays with the ones you love the most. Porter misses his cousins and talks about them all the time. My sisters are the best sisters a girl could ask for and are such wonderful mothers. I love them so much. I wish them all a very Merry Christmas and hope to see them soon.

3 comments:
Cute picture!
I love this picture! It,s too bad we are missing a few.
Cute picture! Good one. That way we dont have a flashback all on the same day.
Post a Comment