Saturday, November 8, 2008

1st Tooth

Tayler lost her first tooth today. We knew it was ready to come out when she could turn the tooth around backwards. We had tried a few days ago and couldn't get it to come out, so this time Tayler was very nervous because she was afraid it was going to hurt like the last few times we tried. I told her I was just going to check her other teeth to see if any more were loose. I wiggled a few teeth, then heard Dax turn on the camera so I grabbed on to her loose tooth and pulled. It came out so easy and it caught Tayler off guard. She was so happy to have her tooth out and to stick her tongue through the little gap in her mouth.

Here is Tayler with her new smile and seeing her gap in the mirror.

6 comments:

Becky & Jaxon said...

OH. Finally her first tooth! It's about time! Congrats Tyler! Love you.

The Rives said...

What a big girl. Congrats on the tooth loss!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I remember those good ol tooth losing days. The video is hilarious.

Aimee Hardy said...

I found your blog from facebook.
What an adorable family you have. It's great to see you're doing well.

Take care,
Aimee (Schick) Hardy

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Yeah. Way to go! that is awesome. Thanks for the video share. Taylor your so cute and funny. I miss you little princess!

birdeeb said...

I loved when she said, "So I can get money from the tooth fairy..." haha! SO CUTE! YAY! Nice job mom! And awesome job Tayler!