Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Funny Video

This video clip is from a few years ago of Tom voluntarily getting tasered (not really, we told him he was a wimp if he didn't do it) by the Payson PD while doing a ride-a-long with a friend.

9 comments:

Becky & Jaxon said...

That is so funny! I would have loved to see that in person!

Stacy said...

Wow - what makes anyone volunteer to get tasered? I can't believe he let them do it. Poor guy.

Liz said...

Okay, I just laughed out loud--THANK YOU FOR SHARING THAT!!

Sonnet said...

Man I was hoping to see him fall to the ground like I saw on the news. hehe Thats a cool video to show the kids when they are older.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you could talk me into that one.

The Rives said...

I love seeing Tom get tortured! You know I am kidding, right?

rendoyl said...

Pretty Sure I forgot how muched I laughed when I seen this for the first time. It is even funnier that it is my husband pulling the trigger!!!

Rach said...

Matt thought that was the funniest thing he has ever seen. You could call me a wimp all day..there is no way that I would EVER do that!

birdeeb said...

LOL! Tom has always fallen victim of peer pressure... jk :o) That was pretty funny!