Wednesday, November 5, 2008

School Pictures

They finally came home from school today. Because we move and school had already been going here since July the kids just had their pictures done as retakes. I was blown away by the amount that they were charging for picture packets ($43) so I only bought one 8x10 for each one. Sorry gandparents...we won't have any copies to send. My scanner is broken so I had to take a picture of a picture. But here is how they turned out.

8 comments:

Bean said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing up! I miss you guys so much!!!

Becky & Jaxon said...

Oh, they looks so cute! I miss my little munchkins!

Sonnet said...

THey turned out good. Your kids are adorable!

Rach said...

what cute kids you have!!

Anonymous said...

those are the cutest kids ever.

The Rives said...

Porter makes me laugh. I miss all of you so............MUCH!!!!!! Can't wait till we can see eachother. Have fun in the nice weather!

Robert and Jill said...

I love their pictures. So cute! They seem to have already changed since I have seen them last. Love and miss you all.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh I love their pics. So cute and they are getting so big!