Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year

It's always great to start the new year with some good friends. Birdeena, Tom's friend he grew up with in Spokane, came with her family to stay for a few days. While they were here we met up with Liz, another friend they knew from Spokane, and went out to eat at Chili's. It was a lot of fun getting to know them better and for Tom to get together with old friends.

Birdeena's little girl really liked Tom for some reason and cuddled up with him before bed.

Porter discovered that he owned Lincoln Logs and together we built a cabin. He was afraid that his cabin would be knocked over so once we took pictures he shut his door and made sure everyone knew that his room was off limits!

4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

porter I love your log house and your fence you built around it. Good job. Maybe you will be a builder someday.

Anonymous said...

Tom and Kelli

It was great to get a chance to visit with you--I can't wait to do it again!

liz

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

fun fun fun. I little porter. I miss his cute little face. and that loud voice of his. Tell them all We said hi!

birdeeb said...

That WAS a lot of fun! I wish we lived there! :o( Good times though...thanks!