Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas morning is always anticipated all night long. I still had a hard time sleeping just waiting for the morning to come when I get to see the kids open their gifts. The kids woke up at about 7:45 and we all gathered in the kitchen waiting fro everyone else to wake up to open gifts. It is a mazing how fast it goes when they finally get rip the wrapping paper off the new toys. I believe we were done in less than an hour and then the kids were off playing with the toys they asked Santa for. Conner got Transformers, Tayler got the Polly Pockets she wanted, and Porter the tractors, trucks, and helmet he asked for. But the most coveted gift of all was the Wii for the family. We haven't stopped playing it and have the sore arms as consequence...but well worth it!


No comments: