As soon as school was out today we picked up the kids and headed down to Noah's to take the kids ice skating on the roof top. Becky and Jaxon drove down to join the fun. This was the first time any of the kids have been ice skating and a very long time since either Tom or I have been. Conner was a pro! He did so well on his skates. It was nice to have him able to do it on his own because we had three little ones that could not stand up once they got out on the ice. Porter had a very hard time. Whenever I took him out he counted on me to do all the work. His legs turned into jello as I tried to teach him how. Tayler couldn't stop falling. I could get her to stand on her own but when it was time to move her legs, she was down on her bum. After she had fallen a few too many times she wouldn't let go of my hand. Becky forgot to bring socks, so she walked around on the ice with her shoes and tried to help Jaxon work his skates. The kids had so much fun they were begging to go back before we had even left. We had to practically pry Conner off the ice to get him to leave. It turned out to be a great success. We will definitely go again!


1 comment:
That is a weird ice skating place. I haven't done that for a long time.
Post a Comment