This weekend Tom and I worked the Home Remodeling Expo in Sandy for Clearwater gathering appointments to sell water filtration units for Tom's work. We were the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for many hours. Across from us there was an art booth where a husband and wife were painting. They painted some beautiful paintings. There was one painting that caught my eye that I fell in love with. The couple that paints these travels around the world visiting all these places they paint. This particular painting was done of a street in Tuscany. It is called Fall In Love. That must be why I fell in love with this painting. Well Sunday the show was ending and I left to go pick up the kids from my parents house. (Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the kids the whole weekend. You truly are the best!) Tom called me on the way home to tell me he was going to buy the painting for me if he could get it for a great price. A while later he called me back to tell me that someone else bought it before he could. I was really bummed, but oh well, what could I do? I drove home and while I was feeding the kids Tom walked through the door carrying my painting. I was so happy, I cried. What a surprise! Tom I love you so much! Thank you for my wonderful gift!
4 comments:
What a beautiful picture and a very nice surprise.
What a nice surprise!
Its beautiful I can see why you fell in love with it.
what a pretty picture. I love it. Tom is such a stinker. That is kinda cool that he made it sound like it was gone so that you would be incredibly happy when he walked in the door with it. TOo sweet. I miss you guys so much already! We had alot of fun with you guys!
Post a Comment