Wednesday, January 16, 2008
I Don't Know How
So I was sitting here on the couch checking my emails while Porter plays the Wii. He has played a few games of tennis then moves on to boxing. He asks me if I can play for him because he doesn't know how to box. So I told him I would play just one game and then he would have to try. As I am flailing my arms in the air hitting the little Wii man, Porter is cheering me on and jumping up and down telling me to hit the guy hard. After I get a big KO on the screen Porter turns to me and says, "Mom, I won! I beat that guy so bad he fell on the ground. I am good...Can you play the next one for me cus I don't know how to play?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL I can just see that happening ;o) haha! Kids are so funny like that! I love reading stuff like this haha!
Kelli
How are you? I saw your blog when on was on Heather Mendonsa's blog. I hope you don't mind me seeing how you and your family are. The kids are growing up so fast. I hope you guys are loving Pleasant Grove - we miss you here. Well I just started a blog so check it out. www.jdandstacy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment