Tom's uncle Gary passed away Monday so Tom's uncle Bill flew in from California for the funeral. When Tayler heard that Bill was coming she was so gitty. She could not wait to see her favorite uncle. Every hour she would ask me when she would get to see him. She did not want to go to school because she felt she might miss out on seeing him. I was getting her ready for school and decided to curl her hair. As I was curling her hair Tayler was going through my jewelry to see if there was anything that she wanted to wear. She kept pulling out some of my long, dangley earrings and asking if she could wear them. She finally found a pair that I agreed on. She put them on and looked in the mirror and says, "Mom, Bill is not going to recognize me because he has never seen my hair like this or these earrings I am wearing." All I could do was laugh. Here was my little six year old daughter with her first crush and it happens to be on her uncle that she met 2 years ago. After school that day we drove up to Kaysville where she finally got to see Bill. Poor Bill. She would not leave him alone. I had to let her know that one kiss was enough. That night we drove up to my parents house to spend the night. When we got there Tayler informed my parents that she had a crush on her Uncle Bill.


3 comments:
oh my goodness. she is so cute. Wow this hasn't really been a great week for you guys has it with all the deaths. They say it comes in threes. What do you know....it did. that is so sad. we are sorry for your loss tom and kelli. Your in our prayers for comfort. We love you guys.
She is such a pretty young lady!
She is a go getter.
Post a Comment