This picture of Tayler I took this morning after she got ready for school. Her hair is finally growing out and getting long enough to manage. Tayler has been trying to be independent with doing her own hair, but it always seems to be in a ponytail because we are usually in a hurry to get out the door in the morning. I will miss doing fun things with her hair like pigtail french braids (my favorite). Hopefully every once in a while she will let me do something fun to her hair.
.jpg)
3 comments:
Holy cow...next year he'll be old enough to pass the sacrament & be going to Young Mens! Thats crazy...that makes me feel old.
I miss you guys so much. The little ones are already growing more since I've seen them. I can't believe how long Taylor's hair is now. I wish mine grew like that!
Wow, her hair grew really fast!!!! You got some dang good looking kids...
Post a Comment