Porter: HUH?
Tayler: Uh, Mom, that is not how you eat cereal!
Me: Yes it it.
Porter: You don't eat breakfast with a plate and fork.
Me: What plate and fork?
Kids: Those plates and forks.
Me: Those aren't plates and forks; those are bowls and spoons. You guys must still be tired this morning, because you aren't seeing straight.
Conner winks at me and mouth April Fool's. (Thanks for not spilling the beans Conner)
I wink at him and say yes.
The kids sit down to eat their cereal with a fork and plate laughing and giggling because they think Mom is crazy.
Tayler: I am going to tell all my friends at school about this!!
Porter: This is cool!!
Tayler: Mom, this is why you don't eat cereal with a fork. It just falls off on to the floor and you don't get any milk. Mom, you're silly.
Me and Conner: APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!


8 comments:
That's a cute idea! I think I'll have to steal it and use it @ dinner tonight. I don't like doing April fool's that are mean so this is perfect! You're such a cute mom! :)
Cute...I thought about doing that after breakfast...but next year!
that's so cute... what a fun mom you are... I'm lame.. I don't do much for these holidays...
Ha, ha. I told Dallas I was pregnant and he said out loud to his family that he had some great news. They laughed and told him I was playing a April Fools joke on him.
How cute!! Yes youre a fun mom...I could have cared less.
Ha that is so funny. You are a creative lady ya know. Way to go conner for not spilling the beans. Great april fools joke. Miss you guys. Utah just isn't the same without you....:( BIGHUGS!!!!!!
What a cute idea. We miss you here in Utah.
You are so cute! That's awesome!!
Post a Comment