Monday, April 13, 2009

More Scrabooking Layouts

I am finally posting these layouts that I have had one for a few weeks. Due to getting a new job and finding my new job i haven't had as much time to scrapbook. Hopefully I have a free Saturday sometime soon where I can do more. These pages are from a Close To My Heart kit called Aspen.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job on your pages, Kelli! I'm so glad you are enjoying doing them there in Arizona and that you have stayed in Play Group long distance. Be sure to come and visit next time you are in Utah. I'd love to see you and your darling kids.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

You do such a great job. Your scrapbooking is always so pretty. Your so creative kel. We miss you tonz!

Anonymous said...

Hay, I don't have all my scrapbook pages on line, actually I will download them onto there if you wanna check them out... go to photobucket.com then type in taracallaway.... no spaces, then it will say it can't find anything, are you looking for the person, click yes... and you can look through all my pages... I have a LOT of paper, and I'm trying to label them all to the Left side to find them easier!! If you wanta take a look. You do a good job!!

birdeeb said...

You are so talented Kelli!