Just wanted to hop on and say that we are still alive down here in the 100 degree weather this week. It has been super crazy since starting work and finishing my first nine weeks of school. I did manage to survive my first two finals and have now started two new classes. I am enjoying my job so far and I work with some fun people.
Conner brought home his book that they had made at school all professionally bound. He did a great job and I can't wait to sit down and read it when I can find a spare minute.


6 comments:
sometimes it's hard. but you're doing a great job getting back into the swing.
You are such a busy little gal--keep up the good work!
liz
Sounds like youre busy! This is where your weather starts to not be fun & ours is wonderful. Good luck in school.
Wow, throwing school into the mix of anything makes things crazy. Good luck with everything! (100 degrees already! I was jealous of you all winter...but not any more!)
Awesome book! And YAY about the job!!
way to go conner! I hope I can read it someday. miss you
Post a Comment