Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tom's Little Project

Over the weekend we help a friend move and acquired this armoire for our bedroom. We used their U-Haul to bring it home and one more other item that we now need to figure out what to do with. Tom has spent the last few days painting it black. We still have one more coat to put on it, but I think it is looking awesome and can't wait to put it in our room!

BEFORE

AFTER -if you couldn't tell.

7 comments:

About Me said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! I need to find something like that for my room :)

Becky & Jaxon said...

That looks Awesome! I wish I had nice furniture.

Snarr mama said...

You guys scored with that one! It looks great!

Liz said...

That looks FANTASTIC!! Good job!

Robert and Jill said...

Looks much better painted. That will be nice to have in your bedroom.

Anonymous said...

wow that looks awesome!! he can come do some furniture for me!!!

Sonnet said...

Thats an awesome piece of furniture!!! He did a good job!