This morning as I was letting the dogs out, I noticed how pretty my backyard was starting to look. This winter my backyard had one color...BLAH!! The grass is no longer yellow. It is now a bright green. The little twigs sticking up out of the dirt now have leaves and purple flowers on them and the trees have new leaves. The Bougainvillea in back is growing fast and blooming like crazy. (It is the one with the bright pink flowers) The temperature has been so nice too.
Here are some pictures of my yard in bloom.









8 comments:
You are so lucky you get to have Spring! We have two maybe three seasons here at most and NEVER Spring. Plus you are warm almost the whole year round, lucky! It is so beautiful there!
So beautiful!!
Beautiful flowers! I would love to see just one in my yard. I can hardly wait. I wish I were there to enjoy them with you.
Love ya!
I wish it was here!!! We get one warmer day.. then the next it snows. barf!!
Jealous, jealous, jealous!
Yes Jealous is the word! We are snowing today. But when we are nice youll be flippin hot!
It looks gorgeous. Mine is a little behind. I have one flower and it is now snowing again. Get me out of this cold.
I am so jealous! It just snowed here yesterday.... YUCK!
Post a Comment